A Software Engineer.Net needs to work on technical innovation and should have both theoretical and hands-on technical knowledge on various business problems and projects. He or she needs to provide high-level support in the design and development of Web applications with a good logical building. His or her role also involves providing technical guidance or development of software/Algorithms or troubleshooting of systems and evaluating current or emerging technologies to consider factors such as portability, compatibility, or usability.
Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications. Develop, design, test, maintain and support custom web applications. Write high-quality code to meet customer requirements.
- Research, design and develop .Net application using the best practices.
- Participate with team in designing conceptual model and working model and ensure consistency in architecture and design/code practice.
- Continually communicate and collaborate with Technology Manager, Project Manager, UI/UX Team, QA Manager, Marketing and fellow developers
- Ability to work independently without guidance or supervision
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Knowledge in developing Web applications utilizing Microsoft Technologies.
- Knowledge on ASP.NET Webforms, MVC, Web API, jQuery.
- Knowledge on Angular is preferable.
- Knowledge with Web Technologies such as HTML5, jQuery, Bootstrap, JSON, REST, and CSS.
- Knowledge with data access using ADO.NET and Entity Framework.
- Knowledge working with SQL Server 2014 or above and building SQL Stored Procedures and knowledge of Relational Database Concepts.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.