Moving a corporate location is a challenging process with many pitfalls along the way. A myriad of complex issues face
an organization when relocating. The new location must be prepared to accept equipment, voice and data services that
need to be moved or brought on line. Service access has to be coordinated with Internet registration bodies and service
Creative Solutions understands the technical issues and planning that are required to make your relocation a success
and can free you from worrying about the details. Further, relocation oftentimes presents an opportunity to re-evaluate
and strengthen your core IT infrastructure.
Creative Solutions can help you decide what improvements you could take advantage of during the relocation.
To minimize downtime and make your move as effective as possible, contact Creative Solutions to :
- Review or re-negotiate of your existing ISP and voice contracts
- Design / prepare your new data center
- Coordinate your infrastructure contractors for HVAC, cabling, and electrical / power distribution
- Move critical servers and application services with minimal downtime
- Move your existing network and voice systems with minimal downtime